"The Threshing Floor. La Era."
Diego Rivera, 1904
Write the negative form in the following sentences. There are often two ways to write the negative. You'll see the correct answers in the drop down menu.
1. He thirsty now.
2. This juice very sweet.
3. Those stores near our house.
4. Our books cheap.
5. She home now.
6. These clean glasses.
7. Maria in class tonight.
8. These classes full yet.
9. It too cold outside now.
10. We at home right now. We're at school.
1l. The bus always on time.
12. This food is delicious. You a bad cook, you know.
13. This chicken half price.
14. I'm sorry. James at home right now. Can I take a message?
15. San Francisco a large city.
16. I ready for Level 3 yet.
17. Apples his favorite fruit.
18. Cake my favorite dessert.
19. It usually windy in the morning.
20. You the president of the company.
21. We in Room 311.
22. These vegetables fresh!
23. It easy to learn a language.
24. I tired now. I'm ready to study.
25. She comfortable because she's cold.
26. We in class because we have to work.
27. The cars here. They're in the parking lot.
28. Canada west of here, it's north.
29. The buses crowded in the afternoon.
30. Mission Campus open in July.
31. This Room 305, it's Room 326.
32. I from Nicaragua, I'm from Mexico.
Exchanges 1, the verb "be", Present Tense