1. Tom (always/dream) of going to graduate school.
2. Roberto (study) at two different language schools.
3. He (be) in San Francisco for only a short time.
4. (he/find) many new friends yet?
5. He (meet) many new friends at Mission Campus of City College.
6. (he/discover) any useful ways to learn English?
7. Well, he (always/enjoy) American and English movies.
8. However, he (not/see) many movies in English.
9. He (always/sing) songs in English. He likes the Beatles.
10. He (translate) ten French songs into English this year.
11. Sylvia (love) music in any language since she was a child.
12. (she/ever/go) to a concert?
13. (she/go) to more than 20 concerts since the fall.
14. (she/not/attend) an opera in English yet.
Instructions: Type in the box. Select a character to speak the lines.
Then, press the play button and listen. Also, you can "copy" and "paste"
lines from the exercises in the box, then listen. The voice quality is
excellent, and it's a good way to hear the pronunciation of any of the lines
from the grammar exercises. "Paul" doesn't work very well, but the other characters do.
You can also select the speed of the reading.